Key points about this tour:
• Sailing on a schooner for sunset
• Up to 8 different varieties of wine
• Craft and domestic beers available
• Hors d’oeuvres complimenting the wines
• Top rated sunset sail
• 2 hours
Wind and Wine Sunset Sail
Danger’s Wind and Wine sunset sail features an array of fine wines and upscale beers from around the world, complemented by bountiful hors-d’oeuvres that will arouse your palate. All this while sailing under a cloud of canvas aboard our Historic Key West Schooners.
Coastal Living Magazine ranked Danger Charter’s Wind and Wine Sail one of the top two Sunset Sails in all of North America. Danger Charter’s Wind and Wine Cruise is unparalleled for folks who want an upscale, yet relaxed and intimate, sunset sail. Sailing nightly, we serve eight different fine wines from all over the world, usually four red, three white, and a Champagnoise. Wine drinkers love this cruise since it is virtually the only sailing excursion in the U.S. that serves “real” wine. In addition, an array of quality beer, and hors-d’oeuvres are also served, making the evening an unforgettable start to a great Key West night!
Sunset Sail #6 on map
• On our Sunset Sail the “Wind and Wine” we serve an array of cheese displays, summer sausage, caprese skewers, crudite, dark chocolate, imported and domestic beer, premium wines, sodas and bottled water.
6 PM to 8 PM