A Key West favorite, this 1 ½ – 2 hr high-speed tour takes you 26 miles around the entire island. Follow a local guide, and go as fast or as slow as you want. There are 5 stops, just long enough to catch your breath and learn a little local Key West history. Running full throttle, go 7 miles up the coast, past the Navy base, through the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Tides permitting, stop at a sandbar and take a swim and still have plenty of time for some free play! Keep a keen eye out for dolphins, rays and tropical birds as all are common sightings in the waters surrounding Key West.
- All drivers must present a government-issued photo ID at check in to prove their age
- Drivers born in 1988 or later must present a boater’s license or take Florida’s Boater’s Safety Course
- Drivers born before 1988 do not require a boater’s license or safety test
- To drive your own ski (single) you must be at least 16 years old with valid government-issued photo ID
- Ages 14-15 can drive a Jet Ski with an adult as a passenger
- All minors must be accompanied by a guardian to check in
- We provide the Boater’s Safety Course for on-site for our guests, or you can take the course in advance.
What to Bring
- All drivers must bring a valid photo ID and a credit/debit card
- Bring typical beach gear (sunscreen, sunglasses, etc)
- Towels and fresh water showers are available
- Wetsuits available upon request
Courtesy Shuttle is available on request based on availability from most Key West hotels and guest houses.